Sunday, September 14, 2008

Nice Weekend with my Reesey






This weekend has been relaxing. Hunter and Shelby are at their dad's house so I got some much needed cleaning done. I also had lots of time to play with my Reesey. She is changing so much. She loves to talk and she has the sweetest personality. She is such a calm baby and I am very lucky!!! She is getting really close to sitting up. She is 5 1/2 months now. When she is on the floor playing she immediately rolls over to her belly. She is starting to sleep that way in her crib too.
I have a couple of pictures from Hunter and Shelby playing baseball last weekend. I don't have many yet because I am the mom in the dugout making sure the kids get out on the field when they need to. It is a hectic job!
You will also see pictures of Hunter and Shelby's gold and silver teeth that Gaggy gave them. They are so funny when they wear them.
Well, Bobby just went to work for night shift so it is me and my little baby girl tonight. Maybe I will let her snuggle with me in the bed like we did last night. It is a speical treat for little Reese to sleep in Mommy's bed. I am so tired tonight from the hilliest run ever that Shawna took us on this morning. Jogging stroller and all!

No comments: