Saturday, October 4, 2008

Costumes







We had family portraits made today with my friend Christy. Visit her blog at bonifaciophotography. typepad.com
She is so talented and I can't wait to see how they turn out.
After pictures we went to a Halloween store to get costumes! Remind me NEVER to take Shelby in one of those stores ever again. She screamed in there and had a panic attack. I am not kidding either. She is So very afraid of Halloween stuff. Everyone in the store looked at us like we were crazy. I took her over to the baby costumes and that calmed her down a little bit. When we had to leave, the same screaming, crying attacks came again. Whew...it was rough.
But....we did manage to get costumes for the kids. Hunter is a Ninja..after I convinced him not to get the penguin costume! Shelby is Supergirl. It fits her personality perfectly. Brooke is a witch. She want to have a green face too on Halloween. The kids came home and put their costumes on to show their neighborhood friends. They looked so cute! Bobby is on evening shift this evening so we are hanging out and enjoying the cool weather. Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: