Monday, October 13, 2008

Mom's surgery






Bobby and I took little Reese to Birmingham this weekend to visit mom. She had knee replacement surgery a week ago today. She has been in a lot of pain and I hope that she finds some relief really soon. She is in better spirits today after having a visit from her PT at her home. I think she likes him a lot and he helped her a lot too. I was glad to help cook some meals for her and to let Reesey cheer her up a little. Reese loved giving her little baby boy cousin (still in Ash's belly) hugs and kissess...as you can see in one of these pictures. She can't wait to play with her cousin....hurry up and get here little boy!

1 comment:

Ariana said...

Such cute pictures of the cousins bonding early! Ashley looks cute. Poor thing is tired, I hear. :) I hope your mom gets better quick. I bet she's ready to move!