Sunday, October 26, 2008

80's






I had a nice weekend.
Some girlfriends had an 80's party on Friday night. That was a lot of fun to dress for. We all really got a kick out of seeing each other dressed up. We decided that we are going to have to always have themed parties...they are just too much fun!
I gave Reese a bath in the big bathtub finally for the first time this weekend. She was in the middle of Hunter and Shelby....the best big brother and sister in the world. They helped her sit up the whole time and she loved it! She loved playing with her bath toys in the big bathtub. I took some pictures of that but I haven't downloaded them yet. I will soon.
I went running with Ariana and Reese this afternoon after the kids went back to their dad's. We had a nice run but could have done without losing the key, right Ariana???
I have a big week this week. I will be a chaperone on Wednesdays with the 1st graders. We are going to downtown Knoxville. They are studying communities right now. That will be fun. Then, on Friday I will help with Hunter's Fall class party. Then..of course, trick or treating on Friday evening after they have trick or treated at their dad's. They are going to be getting double the candy this year!! Lucky kids. I think I will steal some Reese's Cups. My favorite! Have a good week!

2 comments:

Ashley and Nolan said...

Can't wait to see "big-bath tub" Reese pics. I bet she had a ball! :)

Kiera said...

Precious family! Can't believe how big they are! Loved all the pics! And look forward to the bath one, I'm sure it's precious!