Monday, February 9, 2009

I am an AUNT

...and I can't post pictures yet!!!!
Jacob Steven Williams was born on Feb. 5th at 7:04 p.m. after Ashley went into labor about two weeks early. He was 6 lb 1 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. He is so sweet and so cute and looks like my sister, I think. Our computer has been acting up and we had someone out today to fix it, so I will post pictures of my nephew tonight. I took the kids down on Thursday night and we got in B'ham a couple of hours after he was born. I hate that I missed it, but that is what happens when someone goes into labor EARLY!! I guess she was taking after me!
Ashley seems like a pro already. I guess it is all of the practice she had with my three as newborns. I am so excited to go see him again soon. I am sure that he will look so much bigger to me even if it is a few weeks. Congrats to Ashely and Nolan!!!

2 comments:

Kiera said...

I'm so glad that you got to be there, I know it meant the world to her! Yeah, she sounds like she's doing great!! I can't wait to see your pics. I'm going down there March 13th. I can't wait, but he's probably going to be so "big" by then (not really, but definitely bigger than he is now). He's tiny!! You girls and your tiny babies!! ;)

The Law Family said...

You are funny..we do have tiny babies, don't we??? Well, they don't stay tiny for long!
I am glad that I got to be there too. I wish I could see him more often. He will be so much bigger (relatively speaking) the next time I see him!