Thursday, January 22, 2009

Circus Tonight

We will be taking our kids to the circus tonight. They are way excited about it and I will have to say, so am I. Reesey will be staying with my wonderful neighbor..Thanks Heather!!! I think it just might have been a little too much for a 9 month old to handle and a little past her bedtime too. She is a clock and falls right asleep at 7:45 and I have to wake her up in the morning to go to school. Why are girls so good at this??? I am so lucky.
Here is a little tip for those with little children who are thinking of ever going to the circus...buy the little light up toys ahead of time. Yes. I did this last year and again this year as well. Go to Party City and you can spend $2.00 on a light up wand or twirly thing, or whatever looks fun versus the $20 ( and that is NOT an exaggeration) on the one that the circus sells. You will see. Every child will have a light up thing of some kind and it would be hard to just tell them "no". Bobby even suggested that we stop at Walgreens to buy cotton candy b/c last year the cotton candy was $10 a piece. Who are they kidding??? I got the kids clown noses and those glowing necklases too. They are so excited about their treats.
Cade, Hunter's best friend, and his mom and dad are going with us tonight as well. I will be sure to post some pictures of our fun!

No comments: