Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's been a while!






Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. I guess all hustle of Thanksgiving and Christmas was just overwhelming. We have had a great Holiday season. We stayed in Knoxville for Thanksgiving and went to B'ham for Christmas. We hosted a New Year's Eve party last night and that was a lot of fun. I really don't know what to write about since it has been so long since I last posted so I will post a few sets of pictures that show some of our happenings in the past couple of months.
Here is a highlight:
Reese got 2 teeth
Shelby turned 4 on Dec. 29th!
Reese started crawling
Reese is pulling up and REALLY wanting to walk
New Year's Eve party
Christmas at Mom and Dad's
Ashley is over 7 months pregnant with my nephew


Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: