Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day at work with my boy

Since yesterday was MLK Day, there was no school for Hunter. I got the pleasure of having my boy come to work with me till around 2:00 when his dad picked him up. He was so sweet and fun to have around my boring office! He was very interested in all of the slides and wanted to look at a lot of cells. He brought his nintendo DS and that entertained him some too. He love to play Mario Kart that Gaggy and Poppa got him for Christmas. I took him to our cafeteria for lunch and we enjoyed Chicken Quesadilla (although we agreed that it is better at his school!!! imagine that!), salt and vinegar chips, a small salad, and a huge brick rice krispy treat. Actually, he had to take that with him when he left b/c we never opened it. I enjoyed my day and I wish that Hunter could join me at work all the time! There is no school today b/c we got about an inch of snow this morning so he is with his dad today working with him. He is getting some special treatment lately! Back to school tomorrow, I am sure.
We are taking all the kids (minus Reesey) to the circus this Thursday night. We are looking forward to it. It should be a good time. It just cost a small fortune to take everyone, but it is worth it. They loved it last year! Reese is going to stay with a neighbor b/c I think she would just be tired and not want to sit still...what else do you expect from a almost 10 month old????

2 comments:

Kiera said...

Aww I bet that was fun! I remember I got to do that with my mom one or two days my whole life and I remember them like it was yesterday! So, he'll always remember how fun that was! Hope you're doing great!!

Ashley and Nolan said...

You should have taken some pics of him lookin at slides! I bet yall had fun. I need to update too. Maybe I'll do it one day! :) I'm getting HUGE!!!