Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Two Steps

Wow....little Reesey took two steps on her own last night. She is 9 1/2 months old now. I shouldn't be too shocked. My Shelby-girl walked on her own at 9 1/2 months. I have some advanced girls!!! Hunter was 11 months, normal.
It was really a freak accident how she took her steps. Bobby and I were sitting on the floor about 3 feet apart. Reese loves to have us hold her hands and stand behind her when she stands and "walk" with her. Well, we were passing her back and forth between the two of us. When Bobby was holding her on her way to me he let go for a second on purpose and she took two steps, leaned over, and fell into my arms. We went crazy! We tried it again and she didn't want to do it. I thinked it kind of scared her. She is a bit of a scaredy-cat, anyway. I was so proud of my baby. It may not happen again for a couple of months but I am marking this one in the baby book!

Ashley..this is directed to YOU!!! You better put a belly picture up there on your blog. I may not see the belly again until it is flat ( hopefully not) so you have to post one! I am so excited! Also, you have to give me the name soon. I want to complete my project for you!

3 comments:

Ariana said...

I can't believe it! She's such a sweet girl. That is way advanced and I can't wait to see such a little person walk. Take a video for me. :)

love, ariana

Ashley and Nolan said...

My goal for this weekend is to update the blog and post pics! :) We decided to keep Jacob Steven as the name! So you can begin your project. I'm excited to see what it will look like. Hope yall had fun at the circus. I'm sure the kids had a ball. Post pics! Have a great birthday tomorrow!

Kiera said...

I can't imagine her walking since she's so little. It's got to be the cutest thing!!! Hope yall are doing great and the circus will be oh so fun!!! :)