Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The party is yet to come....

This Saturday will be Shelby's third and final party for her 4th birthday. To her..this is the real one. We will be at a local "jump place" with lots of inflatables for the kids to play on. I am so excited for her because she has watched Hunter have lots of big birthday parties and this is her first one. She has talked about this for about a year now.
I am somewhat glad that the Holiday season is over now. It is nice to be back to a somewhat normal routine. Bobby and I will start a new class tomorrow night while the kids are at Awana. We will be in The Five Love Languages of Children. I am looking forward to it. We enjoy our Wednesday evening church time. The kids have been off from Awana for a few weeks so its time they get back into the swing of things too!
Reese is so loved in the nursery too. There is an older woman that reminds me of a grandmother that adores little Reese. She always has her in her arms when we go to pick her back up. I am sure that Reese has changed a lot in the past few weeks that will surprise her nursery friends!
I know the huge picture of me and Bobby is kind of scary at the top of our blog. I am working on shrinking it, don't worry! I will fix it soon. Just ignore it for now!
I am finally getting better from a week of first..no voice, then scratchy scary voice, then horrible cough that won't stop. This is my third day of antibiotics and I guess they are working. I still have some coughing fits but not as bad as before. Mom has the same thing with an added ear infection and eye infection. Poor Ashley has some form of this too but she can't take as much medicine as we can b/c of the baby. So...she has to suffer! I think she said Nolan is a little sick too. It never fails, my kids always manage to get them sick when they come for a visit. Hunter and Shelby are pretty much over their coughs finally now too. I am sick of us being sick! I guess it goes with the time of year!

No comments: