Friday, August 8, 2008

Baseball Pictures are coming

I will probably go home tonight (after the crazy house settles down) and post my pictures of my Shelby playing baseball in the backyard. Bobby had the kids out (along with a TON of neighborhood kids too) playing baseball in our backyard. Shelby did SOOOO good. She is hitting stronger and stronger. Hunter is getting better too. He is able to hit faster pitches now. Shelby looks so cute in her little purple helmet, her batting gloves, her new pants from Poppa, and her #5 jersey. Bobby's new nickname for her is "Five". She loves it and it really pumps her up when she hears..."Let's go number five!!!!!"
Reese is 12 pounds 13 oz now at 4 months. I am proud of how she has grown. The say they double their birthweight by now and she has more than done that. She rolled over a couple of days ago from her front to her back. I think is was a little bit of an accident, though!
We are going to the zoo tomorrow. It is only supposed to be a high of 82 with low humidity so it should be really nice. I will take some picture of Reese's first trip to the zoo too.
Have a good Friday. :)

No comments: