Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hunter turned 6







My little baby turned six years old on July 17th. We had a party for him at Bounce House on the 26th. Here is a picture of the cake that I made just for us at home on his birthday. He wanted violet icing so I tried my best to make it. I don't know if it shows up in the picture or not. Reese has also started having rice cereal. I give her about a tablespoon or so every evening while we have supper. He is a picture of Reese eating for the first time with her brother feeding her.
I ran 6.3 miles today with my best friend, Ariana. We both had our babies in the jogging stroller. I was proud that I ran that with Reese in tow. She is still in her infant carrier that snaps in the jogging stroller until she gets a little bigger. It is more comfortable for her and more work for me!

1 comment:

Ariana said...

Happy Birthday to Hunter! I remember when he was just a baby like my Samuel. :(

He's still sweet, though!