Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My friend's birthday

Sorry, I will not have pictures again this time, but I can still update.
Last night some friends of mine went out to dinner for my good friend Shawna's birthday. We went to Soho Cafe, an asian restaurant. I had to bring little Reese because Bobby was on evening shift. Hunter and Shelby were at their dad's house that night too. We enjoyed friendship and good conversation. Reese was a little restless, but she did good overall. She is getting used to being toted around all the time.
I have registered Hunter AND Shelby for fall baseball. Shelby is SO excited to finally be able to play. Supposedly you are not supposed to start T-ball until you are 4 years old (which Shelby doesn't turn until this Dec. 29), but I feel that she is ready. I talked to someone on the board at the ballfield and they said if I think she is ready to sign her up! She has her pink helmet, pink and black cleats, new bat, glove, and batting gloves...all complements of her Poppa. I am really looking forward to seeing her play and beating all of those boys!! Bobby is going to be her assistant coach. Hunter and his friend Logan are going to be on the same team again. Hunter is getting better and better and understanding the rules of baseball more now.
Well, off to work. I get to pick the kids up today and have them until Monday now so I am looking forward to seeing my babies today. We are going to go the zoo on Saturday with my friend Stephanie and her son, Cade. We have a year zoo pass and haven't used it in a long time. I know the kids will enjoy going there. The high is supposed to be 82 that day so it will feel really nice outside!

1 comment:

Ashley and Nolan said...

I'm gonna need to see some pics of Shelby-girl in her whole uniform...helmet and all! I bet she will beat all those boys! :)