Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baseball started

Hunter and Shelby had their first game of the season on Monday night. Shelby was SOOOOO excited about finally being able to play in a real game. She was always paying attention (which is more than I can say of her older brother). She had her hands on her knees in the ready position when she was on the field. She had a good time and I can't wait to watch her again next week.
Reese is getting so big. She is 5 MONTHS old this coming Saturday. I can't believe it. I am going to starte giving her some vegetables when she is 5 months. She is doing great with her cereal now. She has finally started grabbing toys when they are put in front of her. It is like it happened overnight. She will reach out and grab a toy and "play" with it. I so proud of my little Reesey. She, Bobby, and I are going to mom and dad's lake house for Labor Day weekend. Hunter and Shelby will be with their dad. We are looking forward to a little relaxing on the lake.
Tonight we have AWANA and our class again. We are looking forward to it. I need to go home and practice the kid's verses with them b/c I haven't seen them the past two days and they need to hear them before this evening!

No comments: